Our Opening Times
Hello and Welcome!
During this time, it is advisable to call and speak with us to ensure we have table space for you – maximum of 6 people per table from 1 household
Please read and adhere to our Covid-19 control measures below
1. Face masks to be worn at all times, unless you are sat at your table, for exemptions a badge to be worn during visit
2. Sanitise your hands on arrival and departure with gel provided
3. Max of 6 people per table, from 1 household only
4. Provide a name and number for our continued track and trace effort
5. After being seated, table service only. Remain seated at your own table
6. Alcoholic drinks available with a substantial meal, soft and hot drinks available without food
7. Please maintain social distancing when entering/exiting the building, using the toilets and smoking at the front of the building
6. Do not cross over yellow lines unless using walkway towards entrance and exit doors, toilets, and your own table
7. Ask at the Bar for keys to access toilets to help with our 1 in 1 out policy. Masks to be worn while out of your seat
We ask that you please be patient and do not be offended by being asked to follow our guidance. This is all to keep you safe. If you have any queries regarding the above please do not hesitate to speak with Sam, Rachel or Rupert.